ICCQ (Improving Croft and Cowpen Quay) mini site
Welcome to the ICCQ (Improving Croft and Cowpen Quay) section of the site. This area is dedicated to a local resident led charity that continues the work of the Neighbourhood Management Pathfinder Initiative for the Croft ward of Blyth. We are a partnership, involving local residents from the area with a range of local organisations aiming to improve the local neighbourhood and keep it a safe and pleasant place to live.
You can download our latest PDF Bulletin sent out to residents here - ICCQ Bulletin APRIL 2016
What we have agreed...
Northumberland County Council WILL:
- Cut grass on council maintained land. We will provide a neat and tidy finish with cutting frequencies to reflect growing conditions
- Remove litter and broken glass from grassed areas prior to cutting
- Report areas that have not been cut and are becoming unsightly or posing a danger to drivers by ringing Northumberland County Council on 01670 627 000
- Do not park vehicles on grassed areas thus avoiding damage to the grass or causing an obstruction to grass cutting teams
- Report any littered areas by ringing Northumberland County Council on 01670 627 000